Monday, April 20, 2009

Pining for attention


More tree work. Above, cut a wedge. Left cut the back of the wedge. Watch and listen carefully, prepare to run.




Above. Cut more of the back out.
Left. "I wonder why this tree won't fall?"







Left. Chain saw is stuck in back cut of the tree."Now what am I gonna do?
Left. "i'll use my massive woodsplitter axe to lever the tree a bit so I can get the saw out"
Then saw some more of the back cut and TIIIIIIMBERRRRRRR.
Is that a smile on my face? Ohhh yeah!







Now I just have to make the big bits into smaller bits then let them season for 2 years before I can burn them.
A man and his green and purple chainsaw...it's a beautiful thing.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Three posts in one day??? Are you feeling all right?

Leedslass said...

I'm with your daughter on this one - you're like the proverbial bus - wait for one and three come all together! What a brilliant read first thing in the morning here in Leeds after waiting so long for you to add to your site.
Thankyou.

Anne

Carlie said...

Yes, I have them for sale on my website here:
http://babybintz.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=cPath=12_32&zenid=30449bba1dd9d413e50dee9f4c65fae5

Thanks for stopping by!